Jul 20, 2012

Dagon's Wife

ballerinas SOFIE SCHNOOR

These ballerinas are my latest charity shop find. Although they're a bit more girly than what I'd usually go for, I couldn't resist their scaly texture and sea green colour, which immediately set my brain off imagining all kinds of possible and impossible deep sea creatures. Although it's a general rule of mine that things that make me think of fantastical creatures are special, it was, honestly, their 4€ price tag that, more than anything, helped my decision to get them. They are my first ever pair of ballerinas, and I still wonder if I'll ever wear them.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Love those shoes! Their colour is so nice! :)

Take care, Daniella xox

Thea vintage said...

Yes Yes Yes I Love your dragon flip flops!
They are cool and not too girly. I agree :-)